Workforce Personnel are looking for Support Workers to join our team to work in and around the Welwyn area.
We have full and part time positions available. Rates of pay are from £9.00ph - £13.00ph, depending on shifts and location.
Workforce Personnel are a leading recruitment company within the health and social care market and work with a number of private residential homes and local authority contracts to service Residential home units, Supported living units and Day Services.
Your duties will include:-
- Playing a vital role in preserving the comfort and quality of life of each individual under your care
- Providing an excellent person-centred service
- Supporting choice and independence for the service user
- Supporting Service Users with social activities within the wider community
- Supporting with washing and dressing, providing nutritional support, personal care and assisting with activities as and when required
- You will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals under your care
This position requires you to complete all mandatory training and an enhanced DBS before your placement will start.
Workforce Personnel offers a free uniform, free annual refresher training and Holiday pay and friendly 24/7 back office team support.
If you have previous work experience within a similar care setting then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the locations of some of our clients units the ideal candidates will need be drivers with access to their own car.