Graduate / Junior Frontend Developer
One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their Web Development team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (Gateshead). Their team is expanding due to the company’s continued success and they are planning on adding two new developers to the current team over the next few months.
This role is best described as a 'Junior Frontend Developer' role. As such, it would suit wither a recent graduate or a Junior Frontend Developer with 1-2 years' experience.
For this role, the most important thing they are looking for is someone with the right attitude and approach to code. They are on the hunt for a Junior Frontend Developer who is passionate about Frontend Web Development and who is eager to learn.
- One of the UK’s leading E-Commerce companies
- Established more than 10 years ago
- 1000 staff across the UK
- Head office is in Gateshead
- Junior / Graduate level Frontend Developer
- Joining a large team of Web Developers (including both Frontend and Backend Developers)
- Reporting to the Web Development Manager (who will also be in charge of mentoring and developing your technical skills in Web Development)
- Lots of new and exciting projects to work on from scratch
- Lots of training and development and mentoring will be given including enhancing technical skills with new and emerging technologies such as Angular.js (Angular.js is NOT a requirement for this role)
- Opportunity to work on an end to end E-Commerce solution for a large and growing company as a Frontend Developer
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent graduate or a Junior Developer with 1-2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Passionate about Frontend web technologies with an interest in E-Commerce would be ideal
- Interested in learning Angular.js in the future
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or Junior Frontend Developer who is looking to take the first / next step in their career by joining a large company who really invests in their Software Developers.
If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity, please send your CV now!!