Senior Trusts and Statutory Officer
Morgan Hunt is working closely with this well-known welfare charity, who are seeking a Senior Trusts and Statutory Officer.
Senior Trusts and Statutory Officer
£32,001 to £34,986 Inc. London weighting
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated trusts/ statutory fundraiser to join this thriving team at this charity.
This is an existing role in a high performing team of three and you would be working alongside a Trust and Statutory Manager and a junior Officer.
The focus of the role is on managing their existing portfolio of donors (£25K+) while simultaneously pursuing new opportunities at this level. Our ideal candidate will have first-class bid writing skills, an ability to manage multiple competing responsibilities simultaneously, and strong interpersonal skills which allow them to rapidly build effective and collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
* Meet and exceed personal income targets by securing donations/grants from both existing and new trust and foundation accounts.
* Deliver exceptional account management, encompassing written progress reports and in-person stewardship, for a portfolio of medium-to-high value existing funders.
* Maintain and build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
* Prepare high-quality written proposals and applications worth £25k+ for both existing and new funding prospects, which are tailored to funder criteria and in-line with the charities strategic objectives.
* Prepare and submit accurate, informative written progress reports for funders in line with requirements and deadlines, including liaising with operational staff to collect the required information.
* Demonstrable experience of securing five to six figure grants from trust, lottery and/or statutory sources, with requisite experience in developing compelling cases for support that meet the requirements of complex funders.
* Experience of managing a large portfolio of active grants and producing timely, high quality reports that meet funder deadlines and requirements.
* Someone that can deliver a methodical prospect research programme to identify new funding opportunities and cultivate new relationships.
* Someone that can use fundraising databases to record and monitor data for delivering and evaluating fundraising activities.
The team has grown its income significantly over the last three years. The task now is to make sure their donors - some who have been with the charity for many years and others who are newer to funding in their sector - receive first class stewardship and remain motivated to give through understanding the difference their support makes.
They work closely with frontline and advocacy colleagues across the charity to shape compelling cases for support and informative, inspiring reports and are proud of the strong and strategic relationships we hold with our donors.
If this peaks your Interest then please get in touch and we can give you further information on the role before applying.
To apply now, please send your CV to Morgan Hunt's leading Fundraising team, or click apply below!
Not right for you? Refer a friend to Morgan Hunt, and we'll send you a £50 CPD voucher if we find them work.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role