Temp- Perm Legal Secretary
My client is a market leading law firm with several offices across the UK. They are seeking to recruit a PA for their Litigation team on a temp to perm contract for up to 3 months initially.
Key Legal Secretarial Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Fee Earners and Solicitors diaries
- Handling queries & enquiries from clients
- Arranging travel throughout the UK
- File maintenance and archiving
- Performing filing and organisation tasks in line with company procedures
- Dealing with client documentation and administration
- Diary and Email Management
- Liaising with clients and being point of contact
You must have previous secretarial experience preferably at MD level within a corporate environment, Legal experience is not essential.
Salary is £10.00-£13.00ph
Due to high volumes of CVs we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion