Service Desk Manager
My client based in Plymouth have a new opportunity for a Service Desk Manager to lead a team of 1st & 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts. Service Request Management, Continuous Service Improvement, Problem Management, account unique services, operations and proactive service.
Key skills and experience required;
- Is educated to degree or equivalent level of experience (at least 5 years working within the scope of this role), must have ITIL v3 foundation or be willing to work towards.
- Have experience of nurturing, growing and maintaining excellent client relationships at all levels.
- Has extensive experience managing a medium or large sized IT Technical Service Desk. Has practical knowledge of how to lead a top performing Service Desk.
- Is an experienced leader with a proven track record of leading positive change resulting in significant improvements to customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Can work under pressure with conflicting deadlines and demands.
- Must be approachable and possess the skills to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients (internal and external). Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience and ability to organise and plan to meet operational goals, objectives and priorities with minimal support.
- Possess a well-developed business acumen and can think proactively and strategically.
- Must have excellent communications skills at all levels.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
Salary £40-45k plus benefits.
A more details spec is available. If interested please send me your current CV.