Our client in Alfreton is looking for a Stores Person on an ongoing temporary contract.
Your duties will include the following:
* To unpack / pack parts as they arrive at / are dispatched from the facility.
* To book goods in / out on computer as they arrive at / leave the facility.
* To stock take in Stores on a regular basis.
* To order consumables as requested to maintain stock levels.
* To train colleagues as and when required to do so.
* To ensure that supervision is informed of any problems or discrepancies as they arise.
* To liaise with colleagues to promote Team Working and to ensure a smooth hand over of work.
* To understand and work to guidelines and observe all policies.
* To understand and conform to all Quality requirements.
* To understand and conform to all Health & Safety requirements.
* Any other duties that may be required by the Company.
To be considered you must have previous experience in a similar role
Hours of work are 0600-1400 and 1400-2200