Accounts Assistant/ AAT finalist
Established two partner firm of Chartered Accountants based in central Halifax are seeking an Accounts assistant / AAT finalist. Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years accountancy practice experience
- Ideally AAT qualified or finalist (level 4 study support available if needed).
- Futher study support , beyond AAT is a possibility.
- Experience in bookkeeping & VAT return preparation which for the first few months will be about 50% of the role
- Experience in small limited company accounts preparation, and other ad hoc duties such as assisting on audits will make up the remaining 50% of the role
- Sage 50 experience an advantage
- IRIS accounts production user an advantage
- We would consider part time/flexible hours subject to a minimum of 25 hours per week (eg. school hours, 4 day week)
- We would prefer a local candidate living within a 10 mile radius of our offices.
- 35 hour week .
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days.