To provide support, training and information concerning the safeguarding of personal data across the Group and undertake GDPR compliance audits.
- To develop materials & templates to meet data protection and GDPR compliance for the group, and its relevant partners and suppliers.
- To inform and advise all members of staff on their obligation to adhere to the EU GDPR across all company sites.
- To provide support to the DPM to monitor compliance with the EU GDPR and flag exceptions where applicable
- To take an active role in the development and maintenance of all group data protection policies, procedures and processes in relation to the protection of personal data.
- To help provide awareness and communication training and material and publish material through relevant channels to all members of staff involved in processing operations relating to personal data.
- To undertake audits of processes relating to personal data to monitor compliance with the EU GDPR (and where applicable other data protection regulation).
- To provide support and advice on the data protection impact assessment and monitoring performance against the requirements of the EU GDPR.
- To provide support and advice on queries concerning near misses and escalating incidents to DPM and Group CISO if applicable.
- Take responsibility for ensuring end to end processes for data collection are reviewed.
- To lead relationships with the supply chain where required.
Competencies, Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of General Data Protection Regulation and how the principles apply across the operation:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Understanding of common operational processes across the business and how they relate to personal data
- Experience of dealing with controller and data processors, including the issue and review of DPAs and information security assessments
- Good communication skills including the following:
- Ability to create succinct summaries concerning compliance information
- Ability to be able to engage with all levels of the business including senior stakeholders and data champions
- Ability to challenge appropriately
- excels at reviewing procedural detail but can also appreciate the 'bigger picture'
- Experience of creating and reviewing data flows
- Understanding of key IT security controls and how they pertain to data protection
- Experience of undertaking compliance audits (ideally data protection)
Alongside a competitive salary, you will receive a host of excellent company benefits including car allowance, 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, free on site parking, restaurant, cafe and gym.
To apply or for further information, please contact Zoe Ellis at Brellis Recruitment asap.