Support Analyst FieldReach
We have an opening for a Support Analyst role and are looking for an enthusiastic individual for this challenging position as part of our support team for our product, Affinity Fieldreach. This is our enterprise mobility solution for work and asset management, used by leading infrastructure and energy clients around the world. It is used to support over 11,000 Field engineers across the UK Rail Network and London Underground receiving and completing more than 120,000 work orders digitally every week.
- Provide technical 2nd and 3rd line support to customers including its users and associated services and configurations;
- Respond to support calls within Service Level Agreements; ensuring incidents are quickly and accurately logged, closed and analysed to prevent future occurrences, and that incident resolution priorities are met;
- Maintain communication with customers and internal stakeholders to report on status on incidents;
- Take ownership of assigned support incidents and escalate issues where appropriate;
- Communicate with support, development and testing teams to deliver resolutions to support incidents.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Problem solving end to end integration solutions.
- Understand business requirements of clients with respect to software we provide.
- Work under agreed response times to deliver releases to fix problems.
- Work with clients/colleagues to agree and deliver Change Requests to solutions.
- Build and maintain in house test environments.
- Helpdesk (ServiceNow) - Able to move along Incidents/Problems to agreed SLA.
- Code management (Now using Azure DevOps and Git)
- Coding skills (Knowledge of Java, Scala, vb.net and VB6) - Identify bugs, fix and test code to defined standards.
- Build Tools such as Ant, Maven and Installshield.
- Web Server (Tomcat) and Application Servers (Websphere/JBoss)
- SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.