Agency Support worker - Huntingdon
Do you have a passion for support work?
Do you have 6 months experience as a carer in the UK?
Do you the flexibility of choosing what days you work?
Do you want to work with a caring agency?
We are looking for Experienced Support Workers to provide transitional care that the clients require in order for their health, confidence and independence to improve.
Typical duties may include:
- Support and encourage with improving their independence
- Support with re-ablement and moving and handling
- Prompt and assistance with medication administration
- Support with meal preperation and domestic duties
- Assistance with personal care, dressing and toileting
If you are interested in developing a career in social care, want to work in a fulfilling and rewarding profession where you can make a difference to someone's life, this might be the opportunity for you.
Own transport is preferable but not essential
Benefits working with interaction:
£200 Referral Scheme
Excellent working environment
Please contact Interaction Health & Social Care on and speak to Pam or Lorraine for more information.