Pay Rates £8.50 - £10.50ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Support Workers for flexible agency work supporting people with learning disabilities in supported living and private hospitals, in and arround Leyland and Preston.
A key aspect of the Support Worker is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
Experience of Medications and Management and an NVQ3 Certificate. is desirable.
Applicants will need to be trained and experienced in care and support work, including experience of working with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and autistic service users.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
- Free PMVA training
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.