I am currently recruiting for a Senior Copywriter role for a leading health and wellness agency, based in Windsor. They are looking for a proactive individual to join their friendly team which is expanding by the day. If you have a medical understand and copywriting experience then please apply now!
- Work in partnership with an Art Director to create innovative ideas
- Be curious. Have a keen awareness of what's going on
- Develop concepts to execute the ideas and present these both internally and externally
- Bring your ideas to life
- Ensure work is executed with the highest level of skills
- Work with Account handlers and Medical Writers
- Brand planning
- Conducting field or desk research to validate and / or challenge the brief as appropriate
- Work with cross-functional agency teams
- An excellent understanding of your assigned client's businesses, brands, therapy areas, and target patient populations
- A thorough understanding of how to read and interpret clinical trial data
- Creative adaptable writing skills
Flexible working, close to the station, Modern spacious offices, plus lots of various other benefitsParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.