Mobile Support Engineer - South
Job Title: Mobile Support Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary + New Transit Custom + Mobile Telephone + Laptop and Pension
Location: Covering South England
Based in the field, covering South England, your role as a Mobile Support Engineer will be essential in our organisation; providing maintenance and fitting services for our products as well as giving technical advice & instruction of use to a varied range of customers.
As a Mobile Support Engineer, you will be expected to work alone however there will be opportunities to work with the rest of the company on specific tasks, and you will always be in touch and supported on a daily basis from our head quarters in Derbyshire. Occasionally you will be required to work away from home.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a mobile service engineer role
- Strong mechanical skills and able to use tools effectively
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Talk with confidence and passion about our products and brand
- Be able to interpret a customer’s requirements and concerns and respond quickly with workable solutions and understandable advice
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
Working in the Caravan or Motorhome industry would be an advantage, but full training would be given to someone working in a similar industry wishing to broaden their horizons.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Mark Tricker.