Our Client, a very successful Broker, is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Manager to deal with its larger Corporate Clients.
You will have an enthusiastic client focused approach and a strong technical Insurance background.
Our Client offers a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Negotiating with insurers
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
- Providing technical expertise across a range of commercial insurance business
- First point of contact for all client queries
- Occasional client visits in support of the Account Executive
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
To be a successful Commercial Account Manager you will demonstrate:
- Good all round commercial insurance experience
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environment
- Excellent organisational skills