Incident Response Consultant
We are working with a global security business whose growth to date can only be described as exceptional and who work with multi-national corporations providing intelligence led risk mitigation strategies and solutions - solutions which mitigate cyber threats across their client’s operations. They have an immediate requirement for a Senior Incident Response Consultant.
- Understand what sophisticated, real world attacks look like
- Deliver post event assessments and desktop/real life IR simulations at a technical and executive level.
- Monitor and analyse security events and identify trends, attacks and potential threats.
- Apply Knowledge and experience of threat hunting techniques and procedures.
- Plan, organise and devise approaches necessary to respond to incidents and obtain useful forensic information
- Conduct incident and investigation post-mortem briefings, analysis and reporting.
- Proactively review and search for adversaries on client networks
- Lead and perform Incidence Readiness Assessments for clients.
- Provide input, scoping and subject matter expertise to Bids, Sales Initiatives and strategies.
- Contribute to the development of policies, standards and guidelines for Incident Response.
Your background will include:
- Good understanding of the current trends, standards and developments in cyber and information security.
- Experience of identifying information risks and the commensurate controls.
- Awareness of security standards and implementation of requirements to adhere to such standards.
- Previous experience in Penetration Testing
- Previous experience in Incident Response.
- Track record in supporting the development and presentation of successful proposals
Further details on the role and company available on application