£25,000 to £30,000 + Holidays + Pension
Days Based 08:30 to 17:00
Quality Technician required for an industry leading manufacturer. This a new position which has become available due to growth.
To apply for this role, you must have experience working within a quality role in any manufacturing environment. Candidates with a Science related degree are encouraged to apply.
Working within a small team your main focus will surround product quality. The role will involve a combination of implementing new standards and maintain and improving the current quality standards in place. You will be required to liaise with other members of staff across the group to ensure compliance with standards such as REACH and ROHS. You will manage customer and plant audits carried out across all company locations UK and Worldwide. You will be required to maintain and issue controlled documentation, including data sheets, safety data sheets and certificates of analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established manufacturer. You will be part of a small team in a role where you will be involved in a diverse product ranges and involved in a range of different projects.
* Maintaining and improving current quality standards as well as implementing new standards.
* Departmental Liaison
* Manage customer and plant audits across all company locations UK and Worldwide. (Occasional Travel)
*Maintain and Issue controlled documentation, including data sheets, safety data sheets and certificates of analysis.
* Assist with the R&D programme of the company
* Experience within a Quality role within a manufacturing environment
* Candidates with a Degree in a Science related subject are encouraged to apply.