Sales & Marketing Administrator
A successful, rapidly expanding commercial leasing business based in Beaconsfield. Being part of a larger, listed company, they have the scalability to compete at a National Level whilst retaining the benefits operating like a smaller, more agile enterprise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving and growing business, becoming part of a highly motivated sales team focused on high levels of customer satisfaction and creating long lasting relationships. The company supply an extensive range of products to an established network of customers, both on a leased basis and on an outright sales basis. This is an opportunity for a creative individual, with meticulous attention to detail to join their highly motivated sales team, by processing the Marketing and Social Media needs of the Sales Department, to maximise sales.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing and working with their out-sourced Marketing Agency, the successful candidate will be required to assist with all marketing requirements ensuring, consistency, regularity, accuracy and corporate branding are adhered to at all times.
- The candidate will also be responsible for all Social Media outlets ensuring these are current, relevant and objectively reflecting their emailers, industry specific information etc.
- Updating the Website to ensure content is current and relevant and that the Members Area is also updated with specials pricing and tariffs.
- Organising, ordering and keeping a log of stock for all promotional items.
- Assist with PR matters associated with business events, new employees, achievements and charity work.
- Support the Head of Sales and Marketing with event planning for company parties, corporate events and exhibitions, ensuring they are delivered on budget.
We are looking for a creative, commercially astute individual with an interest in Marketing. This is a broad role and as such are looking for someone who enjoys variety, can think on their feet and manage thier own workload.