Experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant
Working with one of my key clients, I have an exciting position available for a tenacious, experienced Purchase Ledger assistant. Working within a large organisation within a busy, high volume, fast paced, friendly team you will have the skills and knowledge to implement, drive and trouble shoot in a professional manner with exceptional results and achieve deadlines.
The company is a well-established Retail/Distribution Company who operste across the whole of the North of England and have a wide client base with well known famous brands!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant and the role will involve maintaining the department purchase ledgers which consists of a high volume of transactions to be reconciled on a weekly basis.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Inputting transactions purchase invoices into Sage
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes via both the image scanning system and manual input
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies prior to payments to supplier
- Liaising with suppliers regarding disputed claims together with other departments of the Company
- Reconciling purchase payments to the purchase ledger.
- Customer service including answering telephone calls and emails and dealing with queries and complaints.
- Ad hoc duties including filing and admin duties
This role would be ideal for any experienced Purchase Ledger assistant, 22 days holidays rising incrementally to 25 days after 5 years service, heavily subsidised on site restaurant and other great benefits including an early finish on Friday's.
If you qualify and have the relevent skill set please apply with an updated CV.