Accounts Assistant - Temporary to Permanent
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a temporary to permanent Accounts Assistant for a market leading client that are based on the outskirts of North Colchester. This role is positioned within the Accounts department and requires someone that has recent experience in a similar role. This role will also be offering study support once the role has become permanent.
Main duties include:
- Raising payments and monitoring float levels
- Processing payments within cash books
- Processing recoveries and arranging payment into bank accounts
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reconciliations/MI
- Accurately preparing and importing data into the Finance system
- Reviewing new declarations for any discrepancies or errors and input accurately
- Query any incorrect/fluctuating declarations to the point of resolution
- Raise and process invoices and credit notes when required
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual audit
- Perform general clerical administration support
- Ideally AAT qualified
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office systems, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good investigation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that really does value their staff. The business is currently growing so there is the opportunity for this role to develop for the right candidate.
If this position is of interest or you would like to find out more please do apply ASAP.