Fantastic opportunity for a leading engineering business based in Warrington. A pivotal role for the company. Great working environment and good opportunity to work for a growing business.
Robert Walters are currently working with leading global engineering and construction company based in the Warrington area as the look to recruit a Finance Manager for their growing finance function.
This will be a pivotal role conducting accounting activities relating to the maintenance of complete and accurate general ledger and management accounts.
- Deliver timely and accurate information for external and internal reporting
- Conducting accounting activities relating to the maintenance of complete and accurate general ledger and management accounts
- Acting as main finance point of contact, liaising with the non-finance stakeholders as required
- Running the budget and forecasting process
- Doing the regular month end accounting processes for the designated division
Skills and experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong academic background
- Good knowledge of IFR15 & FRS102
- Good knowledge of Finance ERP systems
If you would like more information about Finance Manager position, then please contact Marcus Pratt on or email