Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a manufacturing company based in Bishop's Stortford on a full time, temporary basis with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
You would be responsible for the general ledger - it is primarily purchase ledger side but does cover all aspects of the general ledger
- Set up new suppliers
- Post all supplier invoices
- Control and prepare payments
- Manage Fixed Asset register
- Dealing with any discrepancies
- Provide general support to the Group Financial Controller
- Process expense claims
- Prepare monthly reports
- Studying towards a financial qualification
- High level of Excel Skills
- Experience of dealing with multi-currency transactions
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
If you would like to hear more about the role, please contact Robyn Baker at Rutherford Briant.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Accountancy and HR Specialists in East Anglia.