Teacher of English
English Teacher required for outstanding school in Widnes
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for long term work in the Widnes area ? Are you looking to work in an outstanding school ? Are you looking for a rate of pay that reflects your scale, ability and experience ? Are you available from Easter until at least the end of the academic year ?
We have been approached by one of out clients situated in the Widnes area to recruit for an outstanding Teacher of English. Firstly, what about the school ? The school is regarded as one of the best in the area and possibly one of the best in the North West. The infrastructure of the school has paved the way for success and achievement. Results are always consistently excellent, behaviour of students impeccable and the environment is warm and welcoming. Feedback from temporary staff is always positive with them always wanting to return. If you are looking for a professional environment to work in, a place where you can actually teach, then look no further.
The position of Teacher of English will commence 22nd April and will run on until at least the end of the academic year. There is also a possibility that this assignment will continue in the new academic year too. Pay will reflect your scale, ability and experience ranging from £120 - £170 per day. AWR will apply for this position.
If you would ,like to be considered for this position it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- You possess QTS or the educational equivalent
- You can teach English up to and including KS4
- You can plan accordingly alongside the curriculum using effective strategic methods
- You possess excellent classroom management skills and have the ability to deal with any discipline issues in a calm and effective manner
- You have a sound knowledge of the current curriculum
- You possess a current and valid DBS
If you would like further information regarding this position then please contact Tony at Bespoke Education Ltd