Customer Contracts Manager
A leading aerospace MRO business are recruiting a Customer Contract Manager. Applicants need commercial acumen and a background within aerospace, with an understanding of the MRO market place.
Working within the Commercial function, the Customer Contract Manager will be responsible for the contractual and operational delivery of customer requirements. My client provide a range of MRO services to large and small fleets of aircraft. This is an exciting opportunity with the job holder interfacing with the customer to manage their contract, and schedule the delivery of MRO activities. Commercial skills, and a technical appreciation of the services being delivered would be advantageous in this role.
Specific duties of the Customer Contract Manager:
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships
- Manage framework agreements and individual fleet management contracts
- Support new business development activities - providing commercial and technical input
- Negotiate contractual changes to agreements
- Co-ordinate and schedule repair teams and sub-contractors to deliver MRO work
- Review cost estimates of materials and sub-contractor work
- Monitor contract status and performance
Customer Contract Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Contract Management experience within an aviation, preferably MRO environment
- Customer centric and capable of building strong customer relationships
- A technical appreciation of the aerospace sector, and the services/processes associated with MRO
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.