SEO and Digital Marketing Executive
SEO & Digital Marketing Executive - eCommerce - Wigan - £22,000 to £25,000
New job alert! Become the new SEO & Digital Marketing Executive for a well-established, highly successful company, based in Wigan.
Our client is all about giving their customers the best of the best. Now on the hunt for a new SEO and Digital Marketing Executive, they are in need for an individual to help optimise their website to increase organic traffic.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the SEO strategies as well as the creation of new, fresh content for our client’s website. The individual will need to have a minimum of 2 years SEO experience and have a proven success rate in SEO growth, which they can present.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to blossom your career!
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the SEO & Digital Marketing Executive:
- Plan, control and develop SEO strategies.
- Develop web structure and onsite technical analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with website performance and create analysis reports.
- Take full responsibility for the onsite and offsite link building and link earning.
- Optimise SEO and website content.
- Be able to keep up-to-date with adding new fresh content to our client’s website.
- Be comfortable in identifying seasonal trends to create content around the findings.
- Be in full control over the creation of new content ideas.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in SEO
- A proven success rate in SEO growth
- A deep understanding of technical and non-technical SEO
- Comfortable in using SEO software
- Proficient in Microsoft Software
- Knowledge in using Google Analytics
- Comfortable in managing heavy workloads and ensuring the most important jobs are prioritised
- Be able to teach stakeholders about keyword and generation use
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Have the 'can do’ attitude with all responsibilities faced
Sound like the job for you? Then apply now!