Client Services Advisor
Working at Just Mortgages
Passionate people are everywhere at Just Mortgages. As a result, Just Mortgages are part of the UK's largest independent property group, Spicerhaart. Year on year, we grow from strength to strength through finding and building talented individuals, Just like you.
One of our greatest achievements over the past couple of years is that of our 'Client Services Team' growing in both value and opportunity within one of the most renowned brokerage brands in the country. Now, due to the growth of this new department, we are able to offer a highly-rewarding opportunity for an experienced Client or Customer Services Adviser to drive the momentum and nurture the success of this vital team.
What you will be responsible for?
The purpose of this role will be to manage the Just Mortgages Client Service Team, generating business opportunities for Mortgage and Protection Advisers in line with the Just Mortgages' Business Strategy.
Who you will be reporting to
You will be reporting to and working conjunctly with the Client Services Manager: Alexander Long (see below to connect with him on LinkedIn).
Who you will be responsible for
You will be responsible for ensuring all team and personal target are met - working with the Client Services Manager to monitor and evaluate Key Performance Metrics.
What you will be responsible for
On a daily, you will be arranging mortgage and protection appointments for clients of Just Mortgages and other companies within the Spicerhaart Group. You will actively promote a consistent, high quality, customer-focused approach to business processes, ensuring that the principles of the Central Operations Team are adhered to. A strong working relationship will be fundamental for success with both internal and external customers. Within your daily tasks, you will also be required to promote products and services offered through the Spicerhaart Group. It is a requirement of Just Mortgages that its employees are aware of and conform to legal requirements in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all managers and staff not only conform to the appropriate standards in terms of health and safety, but also work to the highest standards of business ethics.
Salary and Benefits
This is an opportunity for a real career in property and financial services where you can gain an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals. We’ll offer a competitive salary based on your experience and our commission structure will keep your take-home pay very healthy, indeed.
Did we mention that we host some of the most lavish conferences in the industry in the UK's most eloquent locations.
What will your industry-leading package look like?
- First Year’s Expected Earnings upwards of £21,000 OTE
- A competitive first year's salary of c.£16,000 with an increase after probation period
- Treated fairly and respected for your efforts
- 28 days holiday including statutory
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and development
- You will receive a sense of true job security in a long and successful career with Just Mortgages
What you will need
This role is ideal if you have already achieved an industry relevant experience within Estate Agency or Financial Services. You will need to be excellent with people and will have ideally have proven experience within telephone sales.
You will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each member of the Just Mortgages team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility andintegrity towards each other and towards our clients.
The Attitude you will need
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are personable and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- As a valued team member, you will be able to function both independently and jointly as a team contributor
- When necessary, you support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
The Skills you will need
- You display excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Organisation and planning is already second-nature to you
- You can identify and maximise potential business opportunities
- IT literate working with Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
The Knowledge you will need
- A good, generic understanding of mortgages and protection
- Knowledge of all house purchase/ move related secondary services such as survey, conveyancing and Estate Agency operations generally
- A good level of technical and e-commerce knowledge to promote the services of Just Mortgages efficiently and effectively
- A competent and professional telephone manner