About the role
An exciting new role working for a world class, global market leader.
This is a senior role and as a core member of the Management Team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the effective financial management of the business.
Responsible for refining and improving team capability to include both strategic and operational activity and compliance. Your duties will include;
- Produce the monthly management accounts and reporting, communicate and explain monthly numbers to the senior leadership team
- Review and refine accounting procedures, such as: GL entries process, bank reconciliation, accrual & reserve policy, AP & payment control process, cashflow etc.
- Implement accounting guidelines and ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Ensure accuracy and timely provision of annual accounts
- Be responsible for the evolution of the inventory and costs control system (including active participation and interaction with ERP)
- Own, develop and grow the financial planning and analysis capability including margin reporting
- Animate budgeting procedure and support the SLT in the preparation of budgets
- Manage the Finance Team
- Manage relationships with auditors
Naturally collaborative and with high levels of emotional intelligence, you will have previous experience of managing a small team but with a willingness and desire to still be very hands on. You’ll have strong financial reporting skills and proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
If you are CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or working towards this level of qualification and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a senior role then we’d love to hear from you now!