Area Concession Manager
Have you worked in Ladies Fashion if so please read on!
As an Area Concession Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales in unstaffed concessions in leading high street hosts such as New Look and Outfit. This is very much a hands-on role which requires you to manage stock, undertake visual merchandising, liaise with Head Office and travel across the region.
- Working strategically to maximise sales across the region
- Management of your daily work schedule, in line with the needs of your area
- Stock management including, but not limited to; stock-taking, replenishment and recalls
- Ensuring that high standards of visual merchandising are achieved consistently in all concessions
- Implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Building effective and productive working relationships with host store management teams
- Completion of day to day and ad-hoc administration
- Achievement of sales targets and KPIs
SKILLS & KNOW-HOW
- Must have a current valid driving license
- Demonstrable experience in a retail supervisory/ management role
- Ability to think strategically
- Manages own time and workload effectively and independently
- Commercially astute
- Willing to take a hands-on approach to all work
- Self-motivated whilst working independently
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Apricot brand and translates this through visual merchandising
- Has a track-record of building sound working relationships
You would cover South Devon & Cornwall. This is a part time role over three days. 24 hrs per week.