We are very happy to be working on this unique Payroll position for one of the regions fastest growing employers and a company which have further expansion plans within their field. This position is managing the monthly payroll from start to finish and overseeing a smaller weekly payroll when needed. The company are in the midst of a very busy time and to accommodate the growth you will be expected to eventually implement new payroll processes to ensure the smooth and timely processing. Reporting in to the finance department, this role would ideally suit a candidate who has worked in a sole capacity previously or who wishes to challenge themselves in fast paced environment.
Your key duties will be:
- Running the monthly payroll on in-house system from start to finish including all statutory deductions and calculations
- Develop and innovate the current processes to streamline and improve the processing accuracy within deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholder and with 3rd parties such as HMRC or Pension Providers
- Experience managing your time effectively to ensure the various payroll activities within the month are capably completed
- Support the wider finance team by producing any reports when necessary and ensuring any data is accurate
- While the company are improving their overall processes there is also a degree of manual input needed
- Similar level of Start to finish payroll experience
- Administration of P60 & P11D’s
- Benefits & Pensions Processing
- Excellent Excel Skills including V’Look Ups / Pivot Tables if possible
- Used to working in a managerial or sole basis ideally
There is an excellent benefits package including competitive holiday entitlement, pension and Bonus
We would really like to hear from energetic candidates who want to embrace a new challenge, however happy to see the benefits and long-term bigger picture.
Salary level £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience. Please contact Ben Coppin for further information