Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistants required ASAP
My client, an 'OUTSTANDING' Primary school based in East London are looking to recruit 5 x SEN Teaching Assistants to join their dedicated team ASAP
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidates
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Learning Difficulties) in small groups and one to one.
- The role will be from September 2018 and continue for the rest of the Academic year.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last two inspections.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The School is three form entry
- The Senior Leadership team are welcoming and approachable
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Learning Difficulties)
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage.
- Be available to start in September 2018
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
£60 to £75 per day, paid weekly!
Please contact Emma to hear more about this opportunity.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, transgender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Here at Sugarman Education we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer