BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join their team of staff in the Marketing department based in BMI Princess Margaret Hospital - Windsor and BMI Runnymede Hospital - Chertsey.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Marketing communications experience
- social media experience
- copywriting skills
- Good influencing skills and ability to engage and manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing communications mix and promotional material development
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills and verbal/ written communication skills
- Problem solving
Duties of this role include:
- To support the implementation of the stakeholder marketing plan for selected site/sites through promotion of national product/services and consultants to increase GP referrals, Consultant caseload, and to develop regional/local product and service initiatives in response to market conditions to maximise business growth.
- Support the implementation and measurement of national and hospital marketing multi-channel tactics and plans, including website, social media and offline activity
- Support the creation of an annual open events schedule in line with hospital growth plans, take the lead in organising and where appropriate, attendance at the events
- Support the Sales and Marketing Manager in the development of Consultant specific materials to maximise local opportunities
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.