Senior DevOps Engineer
ROLE: DevOps Engineer
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a well-established and growing company. You will be working alongside a great team, with a great salary and benefits package to match. This opportunity would suit someone who is confident and experienced within their role, who is able to be relied on for any technical queries.
Responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer:
- Assisting, Testing and Publishing of Educational course content
- Create and maintain Jenkins deployment pipelines
- Develop and maintain software for the companies hardware solution.
- Managing various Google Suit domains
- Maintaining System Security and Software
- Deploy and monitor web application platforms
- Managing Google Cloud Platforms
- Managing Rackspace infrastructure
Required skills for a DevOps Engineer:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of Linux
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Experience with orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Helm
- Understanding/Knowledge with web services developed on a LAMP stack
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Google Suit
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure and application level protocols.
- (OSI layers 3, 4, 7) HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP ETC.
Desirable for DevOps Engineer:
- Demonstratable contributions to Free Software Projects
- Experience developing and working with embedded platforms
Experience: DevOps (3 Years) REQUIRED.
If interested, please apply or call Kazia at Premier Group.