Required Skills and Competences
- Compliance with all pertinent Company procedures and work instructions within the quality manual.
- Reading, interpreting and understanding of drawings, work cards, specifications and other relevant technical documents.
- Use of visual inspection, conventional manual inspection and / or CMM based inspection to provide independent verification of product and associated documentation in relation to drawings, work cards, specifications and other relevant technical documents.
- Completion of all internal and external documentation relevant to the inspection of product or process, EG. Work card, inspection reports, First Article Inspection Reports, Non-conformance Reports etc.
- The identification and documenting of non-conforming product or process.
- Liaise with production personnel and supervision where required to feedback information relating to inspected product.
- To identify and communicate improvements to processes or procedures identified during the performance of inspection activities.
- Active involvement in Continuous Improvement activities related to Inspection activities.
- Work in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Where required, involvement with the investigation into root cause of non-conforming product and the implementation of corrective and preventive action.
- Where authorised, the signing of release documentation to state the conformity of product.
- You are expected to be familiar with the content of the Company's Health and Safety Policy and responsibilities within the Policy.
- Experienced in using variable and attribute type measuring equipment e.g. Micrometres, Vernier's, Shadow Graph etc.
- Flexible working, including weekends and overtime within reasonable limits.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.