Procurement and Contracts Compliance Officer
Contract Compliance Officer | College in East London | £22.00 - £23.50 per hour
CER is working in partnership with a College in the Romford Area to appoint a Contracts Compliance Officer. The college is looking to interview immediately. the role is full time - 36 hours per week
- To lead on commercial, grant funded and procurement contracts cycle including OJEU contract engagement
- Lead and prepare the tender process for sub-contracted provision in line with UK and European procurement regulations and legislation.
- Advise on, prepare and/or review the college's contracts covering commercial arrangements for grants, projects and other training related services, including the development of business services offers to other training providers.
- Take responsibility for the development of standardised contracts and agreements with external agencies for the delivery of grant aided partnership projects. Produce detailed project plans, procedures and working instructions relating to the College's agreed contracts.
- Assist the College to meet funding body compliance reporting requirements, including submitting statutory returns, monitoring forms and claims, and ensure that a full audit trail is evidenced within the College, for College partnership and contract activities within sphere of responsibility
Ideally you will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience/ background in procurement, ideally within a school/ College setting, but not essential
If you are interested and available for this role please give a call to Chris Pender at