Interaction are delighted to be working with a well-established business based in Northampton.
Primary Purpose of the role:
· Providing financial and administrative support throughout the business, this includes clients and stakeholders of the business.
Duties and responsibility:
· Assisting with the preparation of budgets.
· Managing receipts and company records.
· Daily and monthly reconciliations.
· Preparing balance sheets.
· Processing invoices.
· Providing excellent customer service to clients.
· Developing in depth knowledge about the products and services that are offered.
· Resolving any financial disputes raised internally or by clients.
· Key point of contact for the finance department.
· Supporting the finance manager with projects and tasks when required.
· Posess or be working towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
· Hands-on experience of reporting, analysing, interpreting and presenting financial information for decision-making purposes
· Engaging with stakeholders up to senior level, both internally and externally
· Relevant knowledge of taxation, payroll and pensions, audit, company and commercial law.
· An understanding of the educational agenda.
· Experience of operating across international boundaries.
If you are interested in the following role please apply within.