Secondary Teachers Required
Class People are looking for committed Secondary teachers to teach across Cheltenham and the Cotswolds.
If you are looking for local work in primary schools near where you live and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term positions, then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required:
- You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
- An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
At Class People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Guarantee scheme
- Work in your local area
- Opportunity to attend a training session on ‘Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques’ led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Regular social evenings
For further details, please contact Robert Mills for more details on or