IT Support Consultant
Have you a background customer service but have a passion for technology? If so, you are the person we are looking for.
In this role you will ensure Business Recovery Centre is presentable and operationally fit for purpose at all times.
You will do this through giving great customer service to our customers and providing day-to-day support with technology requirements.
- Driven, self-motivation and have your own initiative
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- We would love you to have some IT Knowledge - Fault finding diagnostics, Desktop support, Networks/Switchers/Routers
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Analytical by nature, and used to dealing with data
Why join our growing team at Daisy Corporate Services?
As a forward thinking group we work hard to deliver for all our customers and that is why our team are recognised and rewarded for all their efforts.
We are a friendly bunch and we are proud of our culture that is all about our team being driven, accountable, innovative and successful.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive…
- Full training will be provided on our products and services
- In a fantastic location, surrounded by shops and restaurants and plenty of free parking
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more. With an additional day off on your birthday and wedding day.
- We provide you with professional development and learning through our Daisy University programme which will help you achieve your personal goals.
- We offer you progression within the group which is tailored around you as an individual and your key strengths.
- You will have access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200