£40k - £45k Per Annum + Private Healthcare, 24 Days Holiday, Employee Rewards Portal, Free Parking and Employer Support in Training or Membership Subscriptions
First Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager on behalf of our global, market-leading client with offices based in Tipton. The company operate with offices in Asia, Europe and North America. The successful candidate will have full control of managing the company finances and look after a team of 5 reporting directly to the Managing Director for the group.
- Production of monthly management accounts and cash flow
- Annual forecacts. budgets & plans
- Company insurance
- Expenditure analysis
- Managing and developing team members
- Experience with MFG/PRO/SAP functions is desirable
- CIMA/ACCA Standard or Degree in Accountancy is desirable
- Previous experience of Financial Controlling within an industrial environment is essential
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Strong leadership skills
This is a 37.5 hours per week role with an early finish on Friday's. Immediate start available, notice periods are to be expected.
Please apply via this advert or by sending your CV to