Tax and Accounts Senior Full or part-time
Are you a qualified Accounting & Taxation professional with a passion for helping clients protect what is important to them? Would you like to join a growing firm that services a diverse and high calibre client base; being part of a smaller, skilled team in a beautiful location in the heart of Somerset?
Since 2015, our client has been working with individuals, professionals and businesses, specialising in trust and estate administration, tax planning, tax compliance and accounts preparation.
With their continued growth, they're looking to expand the team with this new role: a Tax & Accounts specialist on either a part or full-time basis.
Reporting to the two directors of the business and assuming responsibility for your own caseload, you will be:
* Preparing and reviewing trust accounts and trust tax returns
* Drafting estate accounts and dealing with estate tax compliance
* Preparing personal tax returns for a diverse client base
* Dealing with trust and estate Inheritance Tax matters
* Providing training and support to junior members of staff.
There is the potential for the right candidate to become involved in a wide range of advisory and planning work.
* It's likely that the successful candidate will be qualified through one of the following professional bodies: ACA (ICAEW/ICAS), ACCA, AAT, ATT, CTA. Candidates who are not qualified but have demonstrable relevant experience are also encouraged to apply
* Additionally, with the focus of our client's work being trust and estate administration, being STEP qualified would be advantageous
* You will have income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax knowledge
* Ability to manage your own busy and varied caseload, as well as being able to support and review the work of junior colleagues
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient time management skills - able to meet deadlines especially at peak times of the tax year
* Strong IT literacy, it's expected that you'll be confident working with Microsoft Office as well as current/recent experience working with tax software, whether CCH or Digita
* Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
What's on offer:
Working from a beautiful location that's within an easy commute of Yeovil, Taunton and Glastonbury.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and what you can bring to the team.
For more information on this qualified tax and accounts job in Somerset please contact Martin at Future Levels Recruitment on or email your CV to
Need some advice on writing your CV, check out our guide right here! http://refuel-your-cv/
Future Levels Recruitment Ltd. provides the services of an Employment Agency.