Theatre Practitioner RGN or ODP
We are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest Private Hospital Organisations in the UK.
We have an opportunity for Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre departmentin their High Wycombe Hospital.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following Criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
- Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- BMI Competencies
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
- Orthopeadic experience is desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 per annum Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme
For further information please call Maxine or alternatively forward your CV for consideration