Are you a teacher looking for more flexibility?
Some teachers enjoy their profession, being surrounded by children and challenge their young minds, however dealing with the panning and the load of paperwork after the school hours is not as enjoyable. This is why Class People are offering teachers the option to work on flexible hours, doing what they enjoy the most and leave work without having to worry about filling in reports.
If you are looking to work as a supply teacher as it might offer you some flexibility or you like having a challenge every day than please get in touch with us.
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT
- Desire to be an inspirational teacher and motivate children.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a primary school settings.
- Excellent team player.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
- Be able to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour.
- Pass DBS checks.
As Class People employee you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay from £80- £160 per day
- Regular work in your local area.
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more.
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional development Training
- 24 hour support and service
To apply for teaching roles please e-mail your CV to or give us a call today on .
We look forward to meeting with you