Maintenance Team Leader (Exeter)
Position: Maintenance Team Leader
Night Shifts 45 hours
Salary: £23,718 (depending on experience) plus vehicle, Up to £500 bonus every quarter plus pension and medical and other company benefits.
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent unquoted businesses.
The company is a leading provider of facilities management and building maintenance services to multi-site operations.
This one stop solution includes the delivery of refrigeration service and maintenance activity across their impressive client base.
You do not need to hold a formal refrigeration or electrical qualification, but retail and supervisory experience is essential.
You will be positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
To carry put a predetermined refrigeration case maintenance programme in line SLA and manage a case maintenance team.
- To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all time and develop a good working relationship with colleagues.
- To ensure refrigeration case maintenance schedules are completed within agreed timescales.
- To be aware of regulations and codes of practise applicable to the tasks. Specifically
- Merchandising Remerchandising of the refrigeration units
- Utilisation of chemicals.
- To coordinate the activities of the case maintenance team
- To notify the company helpdesk of procedural task condition for action by the refrigeration Engineer
- To carry out all tasks assigned within the allotted time period to the satisfaction of the company and client.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical and business developments.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your career details and recent CV to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.