PPC Marketing Executive
Brewster Partners are working with our well-known client to recruit a suitably experienced PPC Marketing Executive to join the digital marketing team north of Doncaster. You'll need extensive knowledge of PPC techniques and methods, as well as organic growth through SEO. The role would suit a PPC Executive; SEO Executive, Online Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive able to commute to the Goole area, so M62 corridor, Goole, Howden, Scunthorpe, Selby, Hull, Doncaster, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
The job involves working as part of the overall marketing team across B2B and B2C to ensure that paid channels are used effectively to optimise traffic, and ultimately increase sales for the company. You will also optimise organic and owned media using SEO to it's best advantages. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading paid search across the business- managing performance and optimising all paid search channels including social media
- Keyword bidding management
- Identifying keywords to target
- Managing URL/landing page usage
- Working with the Marketing Manager to set campaign strategy
- Implementing and optimising campaigns
- Reporting on success of campaigns, analysing the activity and tracking campaign performance, using a range of tools such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads, providing comprehensive feedback to management & buyers
- Ensuring landing pages are optimised, performing keyword research
- Working to targets and within budget across Paid Search
- Ensuring that the campaigns are all up to date whilst keeping yourself up to date with the latest trends.
We are looking for someone with some solid experience in paid search optimisation and SEO, who has a passion to progress within PPC.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Bing Ads and Facebook including shopping and remarketing
- Excellent proficiency in Excel - a data driven, analytical approach
- Confidence to present your ideas to management and team members
- Experience with Google Analytics
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Bonus scheme
- Canteen and gym on site
- Pension scheme
- Convenient location with on site parking
- Staff discount scheme
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.