Swedish Marketing Specialist
Want to work for the biggest agency within its industry? A modern office - with a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment. They are looking for a Swedish Marketing Specialist to join their expanding team on a permanent Part Time basisThe company work within great offices, delivering campaigns globally with the Gaming Industry.
Main duties include:
- Localising gaming/ tech content for social media from English to Swedish
- Management of several social media platforms in Swedish
- Identifying and suggesting new types on content suitable to audience
- Client relationship management via meetings
- Monitoring of social media campaigns/product launches
- Working with external community teams
- Replying to user questions on behalf of clients where relevant in Swedish
The successful candidate will have:
- Native Swedish speaker - 100% fluency
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written
- 1-2 years Marketing and Social Media Experience for Gaming Brands
- In depth knowledge of all levels of social media platforms
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Creative with the ability to work alone and under pressure
- Experience with PC hardware & Gaming
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion