Academics are looking for Cover Supervisors to support classes across at a partnership secondary school in the Lincoln area. As a busy period approaches we require an experience individual that can monitor and mange classes to reach a desired outcome for the lesson. As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to cover lessons to relieve the stress on their teachers and ensure the timetable and students are minimally affected. You will be required to step in and cover Teachers as part of your timetable or even support by covering short term sickness.
All lessons will be planned by their respective Teachers and you will fron the class to deliver the set outcomes.
The role of Cover Supervisor in our partnership schools is easily accessable from across Lincoln and surrounding areas within Lincolnshire
This position would suit an experienced cover supervisors, or recent graduates who is seeking experience in a classroom. This could be an excellent first step before a PGCE programme for those wanting to test the water first.
To be a successful Cover Supervisor you could be:
- An experienced cover supervisor already
- A recent graduate seeking classroom experience
- A teaching assistant wanting the opportunity to lead a class
- A sports coach wanting to take a more academic approach to your career
If you are a confident individual that can lead a class in an array of subjects by following a lesson plan that is already designed we want to hear from you. If you are educated to degree level and considering becoming a teacher this would be an ideal role for you to gain valuable experience within the classroom.
As a candidate of Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
- Opportunity to work with our partnership schools
- Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
- A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
If you are interested in this position or similar roles across Hull, East Riding, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire don't hesitate to contact Academics Ltd on or email your CV to
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK