Finance Manager opportunity to join a growing group in North Derbyshire with an excellent brand.
Your new company
A well-established, growing brand with offices based in Alfreton seeking to appoint a Finance Manager into a new team due to relocation of the department.
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will report into a central head of finance, and will have broad responsibility for the local finance operation, including management of a small transactional team. Responsibilities will include:
- Building better working relationships and utilise through business networks to improve intercompany reconciliations and payments
- Assist in identifying ways to create efficiencies and process improvements
- Provide support to the team in the preparation of the month end management accounts and provide analysis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure Group VAT submission is completed
- Produce analysis to provide to the company's auditors for supporting the companies accounts
- Prepare the inter company transactions
This is a diverse role with pressure along with the opportunity to grow your professional experience and learn under a strong leadership team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 3+ years' management experience
- Proactive problem solver
- Experienced in an engineering/manufacturing environment
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible working programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.