Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Accounts Assistants in the Wirral area who are seeking an immediate start for a company experiencing exciting growth company in the Wirral.
The role has come up due to growth of the company and increased work load. This will mean the successful candidate will work within a team reporting directly into the transactions manager.
The right candidate with have a positive, can do attitude to work in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Maintaining the purchase ledger
- Processing invoices and reconciling statements
- Matching batching and coding of invoices
- Maintaining the sales Ledger
- Raising sales invoices and remittances
- Credit Control
- Chasing outstanding debt from large corporate organisations
- Assisting on month end procedures
- Adhoc finance tasks
- Experience of working as an Account Assistant/Finance Assistant is essential
- Not essential - AAT studier or Degree educated
- Strong team player
- Proactive can do attitude
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communications skills
In return, you will;
- Be part of a growing, friendly and supportive team.
- Enjoy working on a variety of finance duties/tasks
- Over time be exposed to more work loads and responsibilities allowing for your own development.
- Receive a competitive starting salary, working week of 37.5 hours ad a benefits package
For more information please apply or contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment on O7719315754