Capital Management Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, (GTRF) Europe
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Capital Management Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, Global Trade & Receivables Finance (GTRF) Europe based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Capital Management Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, GTRF Europe will design and execute RWA (Risk Weighted Assets)/Capital management and improvement projects in alignment with strategic Group RWA initiatives. They will provide technical input on GTRF products and its treatment within pricing models to Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking and Markets (GBM) portfolio management teams. Additionally, they will work with internal stakeholders from CMB, GBM, GRA and Regulatory reporting teams at Group and Regional country level on a range of regulatory capital issues impacting GTRF.
The Capital Management Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, GTRF Europe will coordinate the rollout of RWA/Capital management projects at Group and Regional levels to ensure RWA/Capital benefits are reported accurately in external reporting systems. They will implement granular reporting of management information (MI) of RWA/ Returns at product, site, regional and group level. They will be accountable for Project management and support of all Trade related risk models to deliver accurate RWA numbers, focus on Receivable Finance (RF) and Supply Chain (SC) models.
The Capital Management Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, GTRF Europe will engage stakeholders and coordinate the roll out of loss-given-default (LGD) and exposure-at-default (EAD) models for Trade at a Product level. They will oversee and monitor the business as usual (BAU) component of RWA management which encompasses: Maintenance of standard Group Product Codes, Data clean up and maintenance of diagnostic tool & internal RWA reporting requirements.
The Capital Management Senior Manager - Portfolio Management & Distribution, GTRF Europe will ensure pricing tools calculate trade returns accurately, co-ordinate with CMB and GBM who are owners of pricing models to ensure GTRF products are reflected appropriately in pricing models. Moreover, they will actively promote the PMD team structuring proposition with internal stakeholders by conducting regular calls, training/coaching sessions, visits to sites and any other promotional activities aimed to raise awareness and secure more business.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Broad commercial banking and relationship management experience including an in-depth knowledge of the Trade & RF business on a global basis.
- Exposure to GTRF and other commercial/global banking products.
- Technical skills in Data, Capital management and Product knowledge.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong independent contributor, who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode, on multiple assignments, where the teams will often be distributed across the globe and culturally diverse.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage all aspects of Trade Data.
- Typical qualifications would include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure in a dynamic, fast growing and moving environment.
- Working knowledge of GTRF, CMB, GBM, GRA and GRIAP.
- An understanding of the changing regulatory environment externally and its potential impact on the business.
Closing dates for applications: 1st May 2019