Support Analyst Flow
We have an opening for a Support Analyst role and are looking for an enthusiastic individual for this challenging position as part of our support team for our product, Affinity Flow. This is a leading market interaction management solution used to manage market dataflows for more than 35 million gas and electricity customers. It is licensed for use by four of the "Big 6" utility companies in the UK. It is designed to manage industry processes and their associated dataflows in the most complex and highest volume energy markets in the world.
- Provide technical 2nd and 3rd line support to customers including its users and associated services and configurations;
- Respond to support calls within Service Level Agreements; ensuring incidents are quickly and accurately logged, closed and analysed to prevent future occurrences, and that incident resolution priorities are met;
- Maintain communication with customers and internal stakeholders to report on status on incidents;
- Take ownership of assigned support incidents and escalate issues where appropriate;
- Communicate with support, development and testing teams to deliver resolutions to support incidents.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in technical 2nd and 3rd line support, including liaising with customers;
- Able to follow set support processes & procedures;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Ability to work under own initiative, manage own time and work to deadlines;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework;
- Experience of Incident Management/Service Management tools e.g. ServiceNow/Remedy ITSM;
- Previous experience working for a Managed Service Provider a plus and/or Enterprise level infrastructure;
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware/software/network issues;
- A degree in software engineering, computer science or a related subject;
- Previous experience developing software, preferably using Java and related technologies;
- Microsoft Azure DevOps;
- Previous experience working with Databases e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server;
- Microsoft Office applications e.g. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.