Finance & Operations Manager
Finance and Operations Manager (part-time)
Factory Fifteen is a multi-disciplinary, creative studio specialising in film, advertising and architectural visualisation. The studio produces a range of CGI images, animations, urban design for TV and film and visual effects.
We are looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to join us part-time in our studio in Elephant and Castle.
- Monthly reporting of profit and loss and balance sheet.
– Cash flow and expenses tracking and preparation of cash-flow projections.
– Supervision of accountant, preparation of documents for financial reporting.
– Maintain sales and financial budgets.
– Managing sales accounts invoices.
– Processing accounts payable invoices.
– VAT preparation and submission
– HR management including recruitment, preparation of offer letters and employment contracts, preparation of payroll information.
– Legal administration; including contracts, leases, agreements.
– Ensuring accountancy records are organised and maintained.
– Ad hoc financial duties. – Ad hoc operational duties
- Excellent at Excel and Google Docs.
– Xero Knowledge
– Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and multitask efficiently.
– Organised with good attention to detail.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Finance and Operations Manager in the subject line.