HR Data compliance Lead
HR Data Compliance Lead
- Undertake research and development to identify data protection and information security requirements and areas of improvements working closely with Legal Team, GDPR Team, etc.
- Be the main point of contact with data protection support, seeking advice and guidance in shaping our data protection project plan, and ensuring agreed implementation steps are timely and compliant.
- Ensure appropriate processes, documentation and guidance are developed to support ongoing compliance with data protection, in relation to new and current staff and ex-employees, client and partner data, both in electronic and paper copy.
- Oversee the roll out of our data protection project plan, working with relevant project managers and colleagues at our operational and office locations to ensure data protection compliance.
- Gather data retention policy and purge requirement for all countries and define business requirement for data migration, data purge by country for the implementation and migration of different HR systems/ processes like Recruitment, LMS, etc.
- Support local HR to implement requirement outcomes from data protection compliance audits for online/ offline local and global processes
- Provide training to HR community to ensure HR department globally is aligned with the data compliance rules/regulations when dealing with sensitive personal data
- Perform regular audit on existing operational processes/systems and propose/ implement corrective actions where ever necessary
- Work closely with Internal / External auditors for security/ data privacy reviews
- Excellent attention to detail and project management experience
- Experience implementing Compliance process within HR department
- Previous experience on SAP SuccessFactors is desirable
- Self-starter and pro active
- Excellent Communication and Influencing Skills
- Experience designing and running data protection programs
- Detailed knowledge of European and global data protection requirements
- Deep understanding of HR data and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with data subjects, data protection authorities and other controllers and processors across national boundaries and cultures
- Experience in developing training materials